Senior Yearbook Headshots
After your appointment we will give you a piece of paper that has an Access Code and a QR code on it. Our team should help you pre-register to view the gallery with this paper, so that you get an email notification when everything is uploaded!
PRO TIP: Take a photo of this paper with your phone, that way if you lose the paper on the way home you will still have the photo saved on your phone!
after your appointment:
a few reminders:
- We will provide the tux, bowtie, drapes, cap & gown, and tassel for yearbook photos.
- GENTLEMEN: Please come groomed with a freshly shaved face or trimmed beard, and wear a white t-shirt.
- LADIES: Please wear a spaghetti strap shirt with a strapless bra, or a black or white shirt that can be pulled off shoulder for drape photos. If you have your own pearls that you would like to wear, please bring those! Makeup worn should be without SPF. See this LINK for more details.
- Your fingernails will be photographed in 1-2 poses, just a heads up!
- If you would like, you are welcome to bring a casual outfit to take additional photos in. Please plan to spend extra time if you opt to having these photos.
- Please bring a class ring, or any other important graduation items if you would like them included.
If you have any questions please reach out to us HERE.
October 24 & 25
at sulphur high
October 10 at
at our studio